From The Star: Fire guts Electric City h

From The Star: Fire guts Electric City home – An Electric City man’s home burned Tuesday, keeping firefighters working for hours on the stubborn blaze that started just after noon. The residence of Michael Lowry, at 214 2nd Street, overlooks Banks Lake at the end of the street in a neighborhood of houses and trees surrounded by brush and grass. Fire engines from Electric City, Grand Coulee, Coulee Dam and the Bureau of Reclamation, and… http://ow.ly/2xnOvl

Advertisements

About Scott Hunter

Editor of The Star newspaper in Grand Coulee, observer of life, history, patterns in things that matter.
This entry was posted in Latest News. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s