Here’s a partial list of a few stories we’re working on at The Star. If you’d like to tell us something you think might help, feel free to call, email, tweet or just comment here. I’ll likely update this list tomorrow.
1. An older, disabled guy in Coulee Dam is being urged by the town to clean up his property (we’re told). Will people want to help him do it?
2. The school levy, looking for $1.1 million in the face of declining state support in a bad budget year.
3. Nick and Shawn Ford have taken their automotive skills gained at Lake Roosevelt and now use them in the big-time racing world.
4. We’re told, but have not confirmed, that a woman we ran an obit on is now listed as missing, not dead, by Alaskan authorities. What’s up with that?
5. The couple who will take over The Grand Columbian Triathlon have a different vision and philosophy, one that formally integrates giving back to the community in the business plan. What are your thoughts on the race, as it has been; and how would you like to see it develop?